Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Girls and their shoes

I got a lift to work this morning. I’m getting to the stage where I hate to move around, especially since I still refuse to give up my high heels. I can think of a million reasons for ditching them but the fact of the matter remains:

1) They elongate my legs, especially in times like these looking like a pair of tree trunks
2) All my jeans are too long to wear flats
3) I become an inch taller (I’m pretty short)
4) I don’t have any fashionable flats as Cecile has trashed them all to pieces

Shoes are like men. You can have sexy or comfortable, but you can’t have both. The sexy shoe is always hurtful, deceiving (they come in great wrapping) and unfaithful (ever lost your best pair?), just like the sexy man. That settles the case I suppose, I am not only a masochist when it comes to men, I’m a shoe masochist too. Marquise de Sade would have a field day stepping into my wardrobe...















Shoes du jour....vintage Karen Millen

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics