Monday, December 8, 2008

talking dogs and excel sheets

My whole daily rythm is completely thrown into chaos. I don’t get in bed until late, and when I do I wake up several times during the night. I have strange dreams, such as last night I dreamt I was in an East European car of some sort driven by none other than our dog Buddy. In the dream he could talk and we were trying to escape some strange men in an infinitely faster car than the one we had. The whole dream was very surreal, reminding me of one of my fav music videos – Daft Punk’s Da Funk (Big City Nights). Does anyone recall that one?

Talking of strange dream one of the most surreal dreams I’ve ever had was when I was consolidating quarterly business metrics for my accounts I was in charge of. Towards the end of that week I had this horrible nightmare that I was stuck in an excel sheet and couldn’t get out. It was a bit like excel meets pacman. Perhaps an idea for a new game?



















Buddy the talking dog?

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics