Friday, December 5, 2008

morning interlude

We’ve all heard of the signs of the Madonna in the window, and Jesus in the cheese cake. Well I didn’t have quite such a religious experience when I woke up this morning., but still rather unordinary to make some justice for a blog entry. As I was applying my make-up I notice an almost perfect yin-yang sign on the bathroom mirrow, made of a strand of hair. Although perhaps nothing too special, I’m rather fond of signs. You can interpret them in any way you want, to your own advantage and mostly they are always good. I was racking my brains for the meaning of this little morning interlude. Did it have anything to do with yesterday, balance in old life versus new life. Or perhaps the balance in our ever powerstruggling household. I called out for Reinout.

“Honey, there’s a yin-yang sign on our bathroom mirrow.”
2 minutes later he was in the bathroom inspecting it. At that point I could see it was about to peel off (hairs are equally delicate as balance), so I rushed for my camera to take a shot. As I came in the wildest commotion broke out. Reinout was on the toilet and with a warning finger he uttered a few threatening words.

“Honey, I’ll kill you if you post that picture of me on your blog”

Although I never had the intention of taking a toilet picture, I could not resist the temptation. Needless to say, it’s too juicy for this blog.




Is it a sign?

2 comments:

Jess said...

This is mad!!!

fracasnoir said...

haha! Yeah I couldn't believe what I saw..well my day was great, so for sure a good luck sign :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics