Tuesday, November 18, 2008

boy vs. girl

We have this battle at home, about whether it will be a boy or a girl. Reinout is adement it will be a boy. After all he is the alpha-male (according to himself), and alpha-males produce Y-chromosomes. So far so good, until last week... It started with an ordinary meeting, with a rather unordinary man. A very interesting discussion errupted and as discussions go, grew organically until the subject of kids. “Do you know if it’s going to be a boy or a girl?” Glenn asked me. I gave the usual rant about that it had to be a boy, but to be honest I wasn’t completely sure. Glenn looked at me, and spoke “It’s going to be a girl.” I lit up, not because I wouldn’t want to have a boy, but I was thinking of all those cosy shopping sprees, and in a few years Barbies and the like. But how could he be so sure? Glenn went on to tell me that he used to work in a fertility clinic and developed a sixth sense for sex prediction. I was convinced...

And if this was not evidence enough, I did find some interesting research on the subject of diet and determination of sex....read more here
Reinout, it’s a girl!! You will be outnumbered in our family, so you better get used to it. In the meantime I have a destinct tune in my head “I’m a Barbie girl...”



1 comment:

MMOhub.org said...

swedish and barbie! yeah right :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics