Friday, November 28, 2008

The handsome guy

Yesterday as we fooled around with the camera I managed to take the one good picture of Reinout. He was flabbergasted by the result, and secretly I must admit, so was I. In fact it doesn't look like Reinout at all. So this afternoon, as I was sneaking downstairs trying desperately to avoid some business celebrity in our dining room (which has rapidly become the WAR room) I overheard him on the phone.

“Yes, I can’t believe it. She actually published the image – on her blog!”
“Hmm, yeah that one is even worse. I look like Holleeder (Dutch über criminal for the non-dutch natives). She’s ruining my business reputation”
“No you should check out the latest one. She’s comparing me with Ned Flanders, and this morning I had about 5 voicemails from people calling me Flanders”
“Hahaha, yeah well at least he’s the smart one compared to Homer”

But as the saying goes, there is no bad publicity. Perhaps I should take on the job as the PR responsible for MMO Life.

So who’s the handsome guy in the picture? Anyone?

2 comments:

Mia said...

A young Mickey Rourke?

fracasnoir said...

Yes, I think you have got a point there. I can see the resemblance... before plastic surgery took over ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics