Monday, November 17, 2008

social agenda

The day is going towards its end but my mind does not. It’s full of ideas , action items, project plans and dinner appointments. Due to all the work I have tried to reduce get-togethers to a minimum, but as November and especially December tend to be very social months, my agenda is filling up. Tomorrow we have dinner with Reinout’s lawyer whose brains I need to pick for the start up of a new company (and the ending of another). Wednesday I have dinner with a girl who I have only met once but completely clicked with. We’ve been in touch on and off but haven’t seen eachother for over a year although she lives just around the corner...really looking forward to this. Thursday will be a working evening and Friday is reserved for utter relaxation. Saturday I have a well deserved facial plannned for the morning and in the afternoon we have a friend and his girlfriend over who are in the contracting business. He will give us a quote for a “fresh-up” renovation of our house, to give it a new coat of paint and a well deserved floor polish.

Busy, busy, busy...in order not to forget to relax I ran a bath, and treated myself to a mini-facial....Bliss!



pure luxurury comes in big...



...and small packages. Love the Lush Blueberry facial. Nice and cool straight out of the fridge.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics