Sunday, November 30, 2008

My top 18 list!

My off day is continuing, although I’ve done a fair bit of work today, such as cleaning up my computer, emails, and consolidating my plans for a personal project of mine. Nevertheless my mood is not lifting. So I start making a list of New Year’s resolutions for the next year. Hopefully this will get me rebooted.

My top 18 list (and not in order of relevance, but as they spring to mind)

1. Start training and get back into shape
2. Dance, Dance, Dance (at least 3 days a week)
3. Find my passion in life
4. Launch OS.com (codename for now)
5. Become financially independent (it’s of course relative)
6. Blog, blog, blog – I love writing and it gives me inner peace
7. Become more assertive – I used to be but somewhere it got lost
8. Follow my dreams (in terms of priority it’s numero uno!)
9. Close off certain chapters in my life
10. And start others
11. Look ahead
12. Have fun, and enjoy life
13. Write down my goals and achievements as they come every day
14. Not measure myself with other people – I am who I am and should follow my own course in life
15. Be a little bit selfish and think of what I really want (and do not!)
16. BUT know when to prioritise myself and when to prioritise others (the difference between looking out for my own interests and being an egocentric prick)
17. Be with people that gives me energy and scrap the people that don’t
18. Spend more time with my family – life is so short, and I want to see my kids growing up to become beautiful, happy and loving people

It starts HERE!



















A happy picture from the archive

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics