Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm inspired by...

This morning I was woken up rather late by my husband with coffee, the obligatory vitamine drink, and a laptop. In this order, the laptop takes priority, and as usual I launched firefox to check out email and news. But today is not any day, and there were other much more important things on the web horizon – the launch of MMOhub.org, THE portal for free massively multiplayer online games.

This is the first site of MMO Life, a company Reinout founded less than 5 months ago. It’s amazing to see something coming to fruition, from conceiving the idea in early June, a time which was rather volitile and uncertain to getting the team together to the first site launch. I have all respect and admiration for that, a feat that is not inconciderable knowing what he’s been up against.

It got me thinking how important it is to have people around you that inspires, back you, are critical yet caring. It’s a matter of finding the right synergy. If it’s not there, it’s time to move on. It’s true for relatonships, friendships as well as in professional life. Yet we often stay in half bad situation, because of convenience and perhaps concerns of the unknown. This is also one of the reasons I started this blog. This is a time of change and I wanted to document my thoughts, feelings, decisions and actions. It helps me see thing more objectively and hopefully take better decisions. Everything starts with you, and you alone.



an inspirational note from Reinout early this year

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics