Monday, November 24, 2008

Down and out

The day is spent in bed. My body is under siege from the flu, fighting a loosing battle. I got the third degree from my family for not going to the doctor today, so I made the promise of all promises to take better care of myself+1.

All is not that bad though. Our cleaning lady Caroline was here today, which was just as well as the house looked like an utter mess. She did an excellent job in not only caring for the house but for me too, and Victoria has just brought me hot tea in bed. In sickness and in health as they say....

2 comments:

MMOhub.org said...

bullshitt, you should have gone to the doctor this morning!!!!!!!!! i hate it when you dont that care of yourself. besides that I love you. it is snowing in Karlsruhe and MMO LIFE has a new shareholder :)

xxx reinout

fracasnoir said...

I know, I know...my head is bowed in shame. But I have an appointment today! Well needed one I must point out. Congrats to the new shareholder! xxx

 
Clicky Web Analytics