Tuesday, November 25, 2008

unexpected encounters

Reinout arrived earlier than expected. As I turned around he was suddenly there. Although he wasn’t carrying a bouquet of flowers (it would have been nice), it was a great feeling to have him home. Several group hugs later we sat down for dinner to discuss the last few days, in fact disecting every hour. Victoria was lucky enough to bump into the Queen today on her way to the pharmacy to pick up my cough medicine. It’s not every day you encounter someone of such nobility. She managed to capture the Queen's hand on her mobile phone before she sped off. Victoria was in awe!




Victoria in my bed, before going to sleep last night



In bath with Ceci this evening



Stuffed courgette for dinner

1 comment:

MMOhub.org said...

flowers? where the F*ck do I get good flowers at 19 o'clock???? where was my whiskey? :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics